... conjures up images of perspex screens, 2 metre distancing, face masks and disposable gloves, and yes we've had to make changes to how the cottages operate, but I'd like to say first that what is part of the new normal is the old normal of a warm (but socially distanced) welcome to a comfortable, relaxing stay in beautifully appointed cottages surrounded by the stunning countryside of the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
So I'm sure the detail below won't detract from a fantastic stay, it will just show we are committed to making sure you can still enjoy that break you have so been looking forward during 100 days of lockdown!
Acquiring the Industry Standard Good To Go mark means:
- we're following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, we have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- we're introducing buffers between Guest bookings where we can and we are using a professional cleaning service that checks its staff's health before changeovers, wears PPE and follows strict cleaning protocols.
- we're following social distancing guidelines, with contact free check-ins and we're leaving hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, paper towels and extra soap for Guests' use.
- we've changed check-in and check-out times to allow more time for additional cleaning.
- we've removed anything considered an unnecessary high touch item.
We look forward to welcoming you,
Jill & John x